Coffee Cupping and Tasting Video Course
From flavor to enzymatic aromas, from SCAA tasting protocols to cupping. The professional tasting course in your home, with SCA foundation Sensory exam.
Everything you want to know
- The purpose of coffee tasting. The organs of the senses involved in coffee tasting: eyes, nose, mouth.
- The phases of coffee tasting: visual, olfactory, gustatory, tactile and aftertaste.
- Acidity, bitterness, sweetness, body, flavor: the use of professional terminology.
- The SCA Flavor Wheel and the division into Enzymatic, Sugar Browning and Dry Distillation
- What is cupping, the professional coffee tasting system.
- The concept of coffee specialty (above 80 points) and Cup of excellence (above 90)
- The practical management of cupping
- The tasting of espresso coffee, the espresso tasting sheet, the role of sugar