Espresso Machine Maintenance and Reparation Video-course
A technical course based on the training systems of companies in the sector. From boiler machines to heat exchangers, from coffee grinders on demand to induction systems. All in the online course!
Everything you want to know
Program of the course:
- The different types of machines: lever, heat exchange, Faema E61 Model, double boiler and multi boiler.
- Installing a new machine: wiring and tubing.
- How to regulate temperature and pressure of a professional machine. Extraction profiles.
- Setting the volumetric dose in semi automatic machines.
- Types of filters and competition shower heads.
- Introduction to the characteristics of water: measuring TDS, Hardness and Alkalinity.
SOLVING THE MOST COMMON PROBLEMS
- Problems that depend on temperature and pressure.
- Basic troubleshooting (if this happens what could it be)
- Steam Wands: when to change the tip (and how many holes)
ORDINARY AND EXTRAORDINARY MAINTENANCE
- Daily maintenance
- How to pull and replace shower heads and gaskets
THE COFFEE GRINDER
- Types of coffee grinders (on demand, dosing grinders, flat or conical burrs, steel or ceramic)
- How to replace old burrs in a grinder
THE HOME MACHINES
- Coffee in capsules machines: the different standards (Nespresso, Lavazza, Saeco and other hybrids) their maintenance and the most common problems.
- Paper pods machines, standards and troubleshooting
- Superautomatic machines: coffee grinder and integrated espresso machine. Different models, maintenance and more common problems