Hario french press in olive wood is ideal to prepare 2 cups with an elegant but functional tool
This product is no longer in stock
French press has been first conveived in the 19th century but is still widely used to prepare filter coffee: it is made of a thermal glass cup, a cap equipped with a plunger and a metal filter.
How to use:
- Pour hot water in the glass to heat it up, then empty it
- Insert 15gr of coffee and pour 250gr of hot water wetting the coffee homogeneously
- Mix water and coffee with a spoon (better wooden)
- Place cap and wait 3-4 minutes
- Press down the plunger to separate coffee grounds from coffee infusion.
- Pour in a jar or cups to avoid continuation of extraction
Material: Thermal Glass Hario,Ultra-thin Metal Filter, Details in Olive Wood